We stayed here for 2 nights on a recent weekend. From our arrival to departure the staff could not have been more attentive and friendly. If booking pay the extra for an outside room, it will be well worth it. We didn't take breakfast so weren't worried about cost of same but did notice prices in bar were quite high, but with square full of great bar and restaurants you have more than enough choices. Within minutes of Puerto Del Sol and plaza Mayor so at heart of everything. Most sights, galleries and Retiro Park within walking distance. Recommend visit to Mercado San Miguel behind Plaza Mayor, great atmosphere in wonderful surroundings and lots of locals.
- Also Known As:
- Me Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel Madrid
- Me Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel
- Sol Melia Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ME Madrid Reina Victoria is strategically located in the heart of the city, with easy access to the major attractions such as the Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Reina Sofia Museum, Retiro Park, Congress building, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace and the city’s shopping and business areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Melia, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, EasyToBook, Escapio, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your ME Madrid Reina Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.