We upgraded to balcony suite overlooking the plaza and did not regret it. Location was perfect as Plaza Santa Ana is "night life central". Rooms are sound proofed so we were not bothered by the noise after going to bed. WiFi is free and very fast in lobby but an additional charge in the room. Bathroom and shower was top notch as well as having surround music and sound throughout the room. Cleanliness was excellent and bedding was super comfortable. Again view was breathtaking. Will post pictures. Of note, we attended the live Flamenco show next door which we highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Me Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel Madrid
- Me Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel
- Sol Melia Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ME Madrid Reina Victoria is strategically located in the heart of the city, with easy access to the major attractions such as the Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Reina Sofia Museum, Retiro Park, Congress building, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace and the city’s shopping and business areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Melia, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, EasyToBook, Escapio, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your ME Madrid Reina Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.