We booked the hotel on the morning that we checked in, and arrived a few hours later. The girl at reception was a gem and upgraded us to a superior room. She also helped us with several arrangements that we made. The room was very large with tea making facilities and a huge bathroom. We were extremely comfortable and enjoyed the ambience of the hotel even just walking to our room. The hotel was very well located both for restaurants, bars etc; shopping; the palace and the Prado museum and Retiro park in the other direction. The only minor downside was that the wifi was erratic and often did not work.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Cortes Madrid
- Catalonia Las Cortes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Cortes is located in Madrid's famous 'Barrio de las Letras', or writer's district, it is just a few metres from Plaza Santa Ana square and equally closes to the city's main shopping and leisure districts. Opened in January 2006, the hotel is situated in an old 18th century small palace whose interior has maintained all of the original frescos, as well as the main staircase and coving. This four-star hotel has 63 elegantly appointed rooms with every convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Catalonia Las Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.