We got to this hotel by chance since our original booking in Catalonia Gran Via could not be satisfied dur to some problem in their booking system. The service was excellent since we were accomodated in the Catalonia Las Cortes free of extra charge and with breakfast included.
The hotel is in the centric Plaza Santa Ana with a big variety of restaurants and tapas bar where to have dinner. Night life is also really close from the hotel, even though you will not notice it from you room :-)
Breakfast is very good with plenty of choices: fruit, typical spanish products like Jamón serrano and cheese, tortilla.
The hotel´s service is very freindly and helpful with always a smile and good words to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Cortes Madrid
- Catalonia Las Cortes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Cortes is located in Madrid's famous 'Barrio de las Letras', or writer's district, it is just a few metres from Plaza Santa Ana square and equally closes to the city's main shopping and leisure districts. Opened in January 2006, the hotel is situated in an old 18th century small palace whose interior has maintained all of the original frescos, as well as the main staircase and coving. This four-star hotel has 63 elegantly appointed rooms with every convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Catalonia Las Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.