Very personable helpful staff. City Centre location allowing walking distance or short cab rides to most attractions.
We were only doing a two night stay, visiting the Prado, shopping, and were meeting up with an old friend. The hotel was perfectly located for our needs. It was very clean, and well managed. Our room was full of light, well appointed and very comfortable. There was no noise, our room was away from the street on the 2nd floor and had windows on two walls allowing delightful morning sunshine. A good morning coffee spot was just down the street, and it was easy walking distance to an amazing array of restaurants and bars..which my old mate made sure we saw Many of !!.. along with a wealth of local knowledge on what was what & where best to get it, bless him... we've already booked flights to revisit Madrid next year and spend more time soaking up the grandeur and atmosphere of this great city. We may well stay here again. Great lollies at reception too hehe
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Cortes Madrid
- Catalonia Las Cortes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Cortes is located in Madrid's famous 'Barrio de las Letras', or writer's district, it is just a few metres from Plaza Santa Ana square and equally closes to the city's main shopping and leisure districts. Opened in January 2006, the hotel is situated in an old 18th century small palace whose interior has maintained all of the original frescos, as well as the main staircase and coving. This four-star hotel has 63 elegantly appointed rooms with every convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Catalonia Las Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.