Conveniently located hotel in an upmarket neighborhood. Many landmarks can be reached on foot and it provides a good base for a short trip to Madrid. Rooms are small but well designed, despite in need of some redecoration. Quality of craftsmanship is not high. Very ordinary toiletteries and little space in the bathroom to accommodate even a moderate vanity case.
Complimentary transport to the airport is only available on the weekend.
While a would recommend this hotel for a short trip, I was not impressed by the unsmiling staff at the reception. It is hard to belief that people working in a hotel remain looking at the computer screen instead of looking at their approaching customers and expect them to speak without establishing eye contact. Perhaps some training on good manners and style would be advisable.
Overall, convenient, practical, no special charm, no smiles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Embassy Serrano Hotel is the only hotel in Serrano street, Madrid: a XIXth century building beautifully refurbished and one of the most distinguished boutique hotels in Madrid. This hotel in the Salamanca district is perfect for a shopping weekend in Madrid or a business trip with the best services: Wi-Fi and iPads, Jacuzzi, breakfasts... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Petit Palace Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Embassy Madrid
- Petit Palace Embassy Hotel Madrid