We stayed there for 2 nights(me and my friends).We took 3 rooms and I, as an reseptionist in one of bigest hotels in Tel Aviv, was truely surprised when at 10 am after long flight we discovered that all the 3 rooms are ready! usualy c/i time is 14 pm.
Check in was quick and accompanied with welcoming smile of Paulina, and it made me feel home away from home from the beginning!Internet is free and in addition you have a two computers in the lobby with internet access. It's really importent for me at least to stay in contact with my family and friends(and my work of course).
When i got in to the room i was amazed by the purity and the wonderful smell of some kind of parfume...The lady from HK staff was just passing by and in the moment she saw an extra person in the room she helped us to open an extra bed. And despite the language barrier, she made us feel like we understand each other. in general i have to tell, that spanish hospitality is one of the things that make all the difference!
The only thing that i would consider as an negative experience is the noice from the street. But i know that is a one of most popular problems in city hotels.
As i mentioned above, i work in reception as well, so it was really interestind to talk to the staff in reception of the Hotel and share some experience and news. I have to note, that the staff is truely professional and friendly. They answer the phone quick and do all their best to help You with everything you might need.
Special thanks to Camilo... i think He i one of most friendly and professional receptionist i have ever seen!
All ours questions were answered professionally and patiently. When i lost my bag he did everything possible to help me to find it(finally i found it among my stuff). I felt so stupid but Camilo gave me the best feeling in the world, telling me that it happens to everyone sometimes. He took care of me like a brother, like a best friend! Thank You!
If some day I'll visit Madrid again I'll stay only in this hotel!
All the best! Love You guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petit Palace Italia has been entirely renovated and transformed into a modern 3-star hotel, with the latest services and equipment and the most innovative technology making it one of the best hotels in the heart of Madrid. The hotel, which is both elegantly furnished and well equipped, offers all types of commodities and installations, like hydro-massage showers, free safety boxes, free Wi-fi Premium connection and Free use of Ipad (subject to availability). All rooms are stylish and comfortable, with the latest in advanced technologies. We will be more than happy to attend your special requests (bed type, room views, special bedding for pets...) The staff is friendly and helpful and will be more than happy to inform you on the best restaurants, shopping and places to visit. Amongst other free services, the hotel offers free WIFI connection throughout the building and free bicycles rent (subject to availability). A luminous meeting room with exterior views is available with free Internet connection (please contact the hotel for more details) and two free Internet points are to be found in the hall, making your stay in the Petit Place Italia ideal for business and vacation travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Petit Palace Italia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Italia Madrid
- Petit Palace Italia Hotel Madrid