“Lovely lunch at Mu” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Fresh, modern, seasonal cooking in miniature. As we make all our sauces from scratch and don't use flour, most of our dishes are naturally gluten free and suitable for celiacs.Cocina de temporada en miniatura. Ya que elaboramos todas las salsas aqui y no echamos harina, la mayoria de los platos son sin gluten y aptos para celiacos.
Madrid, Spain
“Lovely lunch at Mu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Came to Mu Madrid with my mum whilst she was visiting me here for the weekend and we really loved it here! Such good value for - 20 euro for enough drinks and a few excellent quality dishes for the both of us. Ceviche was a favourite and I would recommend the puddings - delicious.

Vine con mi madre cuando ella me visitó durante un fin de semana y nos encantó Mu Madrid! Bastante barata pero calidad muy alta - lo recomiendo ceviche y claro, los postres.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dallas, Texas
“Mu won't disappoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We were first time travelers to Madrid on our honeymoon. We got in late, and needed to find a place we could walk to in order to eat. Mu was on trip advisor, and had great reviews, so we tried it out. Be warned, on the weekends you have to go a little early, around 9:30-10pm the place fills up FAST!

The food was amazing, a complete shot in the dark for us, and everything that came out was perfect. The place is owned by twins, and 2 other guys. We liked this place so much, that on our last night, we went back. This time, it was a week night and slower. We had a chance to talk to the twins, Aitor, and Hugo for a while. They gave us tons of info on how they prepare their food, where their influences came from and gave us suggestions on where to go next time we visit.

Overall the food was fantastic, the service was amazing, and the environment was exactly what we were looking for. I would definitely put this on the places to eat on your visit to Madrid.

• Visited December 2013
Texas
“So good that I became a regular on vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Okay first let me say that I used to live in Madrid. So I am virtually not a tourist. Since my departure I return once or twice a year. With that being said, I come from a culturally diverse background as well where flavor in foods are a must. It is difficult to find good food in Madrid that is consistent. But say NO MORE. This spot is chic, cool, and delivers. The ambience is new and cozy. The chef is well trained and pays special attention to detail. The food is Spanish and comes with an authentic with a twist. The Bartender can make some of the best cocktails that I have ever tasted and I am from America land of crazy delicious flavorful cocktail concoctions! So this is a big deal. They have a specific wine that is my favorite. Ask the Bartender for the special red or white (can't release all the secrets) and you will not be disappointed. The staff are delightful and kind. I will be back to edit this review with the name of the plates and pics of what I ordered almost every day when I frequented this bar/restaurant (yes everyday as I became addicted). But don't wait until then check it out! Until my return I will be dreaming of the Solomio! Comida buena, gente buena, lugar limpia, y bebidas con muchisima sabor!

• Visited August 2013
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I loved this place! It was my first solo trip and I am definitely going back to bring my friends! I had a salmon tartar that was just excellent! And the goat cheese salad is a must try! Wine and atmosphere were great! Service from everyone was amazing, everyone is young and cool!

• Visited December 2013
Plainfield, Illinois
“What a great place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Outstanding service, the food was fantastic. The steak tartar was awesome. Great Tapas fare, excellent selection of food and cocktails

• Visited October 2013