“Explicit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #232 of 457 Hotels in Madrid
Roskilde, Denmark
“Explicit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did visit the Vincci Centrum due to a business trip and found this a great hotel.
The service was at the best level I have seen and the location is in the middle of Madrid and lots could be seen by walking.
The room and the hotel was very clean and with super interiour.
Looking forward to my next visit, I will absolutely choose this hotel for my private vacation in Madrid.
Thank you.
Charlotte

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Korean first
Munich, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked this hotel for two nights as I wanted to be in the center of Madrid and they had a good offer online.
The check-in was very good, the lady at the reception was very friendly but she gave me a room which was freezing as the heater was out of order ( Room 211). I called in the middle of the night the reception at least to change the room ,but they told me that they have only smoking rooms available !!!! Surprised!!! Then they send me an extra heater which also did not work.. .So I decided to not call again and tried to sleep as i was very tired . The next day the lady could change the room for me and gave me the 210 which was very good.
I would advice to not give the room 211 to any costumers until repairing as I really was sick after that night.

The internet is very good and the sir who served me my drinks and food day and night was very gentle and very good in his job. I do not know his name but I thank him very much for his service.

Room Tip: check the room before you decide
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
VincciHoteles, Atención al Cliente at Vincci Centrum, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear guest,

Thank you for having chosen us and for offering us your comments and opinions. We will take them into account carefully, because they will help us improve every day, and also to adapt our facilities and services to our customers' tastes and needs.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the first room we assign to you and we were pleased to hear that you liked the second room. We will pass on your congratulations to the team.

We hope that you can visit us in the near future so that you can enjoy a real Vincci experience.

With best wishes,
Carmen Fernández
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

This hotel has a marvelous location for the first visit to Madrid. Central, handy for open top buses, metro & taxis. Beware taxi drivers who are only looking for long trips>
Rooms are very small, the terrace was larger!
We didn't use breakfast facility (17.50euros) as there are many good local cafe bars at half the price.
Front of house staff very helpful.

Room Tip: Ask availability of room with terrace (only 2 available)
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014

Extremely well presented hotel. Close to all the amenities of central Madrid, but on a quiet street.

The staff are excellent. They were very friendly and always willing to help out. Always saying hello when we walked in.

My partner and I were both very impressed.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014

Overall a good choice in central Madrid, near Sevilla metro station. Modern, clean, comfortable room. The rooms facing the courtyard have virtually no daylight - small window and dark netting hanging on the outside of the building. The one I stayed at the first night was very cramped with awkwardly positioned furniture and the shower water temperature going from cold to boiling hot and back every 2 seconds. I moved to a street facing room which was a lot better for light and space. It's quite noisy due to the traffic noise which could be an issue for some. Some other minor issues: the free wifi is slow, the TV is small and placed too high, the piped perfume in the lobby is overpowering and there is usually a long wait for the elevators, especially in the morning.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
london
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2014

Interior is modern and lovely, altho' TV is too high for comfortable viewing. Location is great, short walk to everywhere. Staff are friendly and helpful. Price is okay for the size of room, location and standard. Suite of toiletries and items. Free wifi.
Lots of cafe nearby with cheaper and wider choice of food so I didn't do breakfast at the hotel.

The only thing is that the room has a tiny window looking into small alley with lights constantly on, and you would need to draw the black out curtain. Not an option to let in natural daylight. Doesn't bother me as I was there for only 1 night.

Room Tip: If you like to wake up to natural daylight, ensure to ask for me with a room facing the outside of t...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Been to Vincci Centrum? Share your experiences!