This hotel had an exceptional location, we walked everywhere. It was safe. It is perfect if you plan to spend your whole day out and want to leave your precious belongings in a safe place as it is very safe. Although some fixtures are aging, it was fairly clean. However, the rooms are very small, very small. If I had more money I would probably choose another hotel, but if I had to stay on my last budget, I would not mind staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Madrid-Old Hotel Quo Puerta del Sol-The Hotel Quatro Puerta del Sol -old Quo Puerta del Sol- is a 4-star establishment specifically designed with the client’s comfort in mind, being both modern and comfortable.The position in the tourist and commercial centre of our Hotel in Madrid makes it incomparable, as it is very near the Puerta del Sol, within a triangle formed by the Puerta del Sol, and the streets of Alcalá and the Gran Vía, surrounded by the best restaurants and business/pleasure zones in Madrid center.You will be surprised by the care taken over our installations and services from the moment you enter your room and see how the touch lights in the Junior Suite, and the infra-red lights in the bathroom show immediately, in addition to the many other details designed for the satisfaction and comfort of the guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Quatro Puerta del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Hotel Madrid
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Madrid