Stayed here for 3 nights. Staff is quite helpful. Hotel is very central 5 minutes walk from the Gran Via Metro station. Very near to all main attractions and in between the Royal Palace and the Bank of Spain. The room (320) was small and very basic, however has a toilet with shower, air conditioning and TV with radio channels. If staying in Madrid for a short period of time, this place is good value for money as you just go there to sleep. It could be classified as a 2** hotel rather than 3***.
The rooms facing the back courtyard are not noisy. The only bit of noise is when people try to leave the hotel early in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- H. San Lorenzo has been recently remodelated on the most part of it's installations, situated in a beautiful historical and artistic building, everything is set up to make your stay unforgettable. We offer a vast array of rooms: single, double, triple, quadruple and familiar, all with their own ensuite full bathrooms and free wifi connection, wide windows to enjoy the spectacular views over Vazquez de Mella Square. Within our services are included transfer to the airport, optional breakfast, information service over serveral topics and, above all, a personal treatment from our multilingual receptionists and everyone in our personnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HRS, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal San Lorenzo Madrid
- Hostal San Lorenzo Hotel Madrid