we have been in San Lorenzo for 3 nights: great location, really close to the Plaza de la Puerta del Sol. From the Airport, achieve the Hotel takes less than 40 minutes by Metro. Nice room, quite clean. The reception staff is really helpful and polite. Despite the traffic on the Gran Via we never had problems in terms of noise: the hotel is in a small parallel road that ensures calm nights.
In this hotel you can have also the breakfast, if you want: it's not necessary to pay in advance, that makes your trip more flexible also by this point of view.
One small weaknes : the room was not very enlightened, in fact there were just 2 abat-jour.
I would warmly suggest that hotel for young or not young couples, groups of friends as well family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- H. San Lorenzo has been recently remodelated on the most part of it's installations, situated in a beautiful historical and artistic building, everything is set up to make your stay unforgettable. We offer a vast array of rooms: single, double, triple, quadruple and familiar, all with their own ensuite full bathrooms and free wifi connection, wide windows to enjoy the spectacular views over Vazquez de Mella Square. Within our services are included transfer to the airport, optional breakfast, information service over serveral topics and, above all, a personal treatment from our multilingual receptionists and everyone in our personnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hostal San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal San Lorenzo Madrid
- Hostal San Lorenzo Hotel Madrid