The name of the hotel is now Espahotel Gran Via. The location is excellent. Cleaning services have been excellent. They have washed up all dishes every day and the Internet has worked. We did make our own breakfast daily after the first morning. The restaurant was empty and the breakfast not very delischous. The buffet breakfast costed eight Eur. Also the internet costs eight Eur pro day. There are lots of steps when coming into the hotel, which is not very nice. But the location was so good that you hardly can imagine better. There are many really good restaurants near by, the sight seeing buses drive along Grn Via and to shopping areas only a short walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you would like to stay in the heart of Madrid, close to all the points of interest in the city and you are looking for space, comfort, independence and all the facilities of an apartment without giving up on hotel services, choose Gran Via Apartments. Space, comfort and well-being for a unique stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Espahotel Gran Via reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Gran Via 65 Hotel Madrid
- Aparthotel Gran Via 65 Madrid