The greatest advantage of this hotel is the location. The entrance is literally just 10 steps away from the Piramides metro station which has a direct link to the airport T4. The hotel itself is a typical Holiday Inn - clean, rooms of decent size and quality, however, nothing special. Anyways, you don't go to Holiday Inn and expect a luxury experience. The hotel is a good value for money and I would recommend it to my friends
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Madrid-Piramides Hotel Madrid
- Holiday Inn Madrid-Piramides Hotel
- Rafaelhoteles Piramides Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Piramides Hotel Madrid
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Madrid-Piramides reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.