Stayed a few times in this hotel recently. The rooms are very fine although it can be a bit noisy when you keep the windows open. Check-in and concierge were all friendly and willing to help, which is not always the case in Spanish hotels. The club lounge is a bit small but serves the purpose for a drink and for breakfast. The bar area is old fashioned but has some character. Especially the gym would benefit from an upgrade whilst also some of the other parts (eg restaurant) needs some new ideas.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Madrid Hotel
- Intercontinental Madrid Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th-century palace was the inspiration for this emblematic hotel in Madrid, situated on one of the city's most famed thoroughfares. Culinary delights include El Jardin with an exquisite menu overseen by renowned head chef José Luque. Bar 49 serves fine local wines and the city’s signature tapas. Ideally located in the cultural and business district, the hotel is minutes from the Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Real Madrid Museum and elegant Serrano shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your InterContinental Madrid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.