We chose to stay on The Levels in this lovely hotel, which was well worth the upgrade for the personal service and the use of the Levels lounge and bar - a welcome haven after a busy day's sightseeing. Two coeliacs in our party were more than adequately catered for in the breakfast buffet and nothing was too much trouble. The Levels rooms were very spacious, quiet and had great views over the city from what turned out to be a really good location. Good recommendations from the concierge for places to visit and to eat in our short stay. would certainly stay again. When we said it was our daughter's birthday on our final morning, she was surprised with a little cake bearing a candle - and as Cava is available at the buffet we could celebrate in style!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Melia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa