Here for one night on business trip. Thought the location would mean I could find somewhere convenient in the area to eat but as nothing around decided to eat at the hotel. The food choice was very poor and I ordered the menu of the day which frankly was awful. Room was ok but as other guests have mentioned poor choice of tv channels. Breakfast following morning was much better experience than the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Melia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa