Don't be put off by the very 70s concrete outside. Inside this hotel is beautifully finished. Only stayed one night and only saw a small part of the facilities. Location is central convenient for business and tourist visitors. Room very well appointed good air on and wifi. Views from best floors and right side stunning. Only let down - breakfast felt more school canteen than 4/5 star hotel and lacked any charm whatsoever. That said worth looking at as the other facilities are great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Melia, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa