This hotel is outside the historic district but everything is walkable, the main museums and Palace in perhaps 15 minutes. While very busy when we arrived, with lots of people crowding the lobby, the public areas are pleasant and all services are good, including efficient internet and bar/dining options. Staff are helpful and have decent Ennglish. We hadn't stayed with Melia before but would not hesitate to use the chain again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Melia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Hotel.de, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa