The hotel is in a decent location and our room was quiet which is a big plus for Madrid. The hotel is a little uninspiring from the outside but once inside is very nice. Our room was modern and spacious with a funky two sided wardrobe that an be accessed from the room or bathroom. All in all good value and we would return when visiting Madrid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Melia, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa