Room was fairly spacious and very clean. Location is more residential - good walking distance to a major department store. Only drawback was that when we woke up at 6:30 a.m., and my husband went downstairs in search of a cup of coffee, he was told the coffee pot in the lobby was for employees only, and he would have to wait until 8:00, when the dining room opened. C'mon - can't a person who is standing in front of the pot of coffee grab a cup??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Melia, Venere, Booking.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa