Stayed here for 2 nights with my partner. Very professional service, staff were very helpful, gave us directions, organised a booking for a show and cab. We didn't use the bar much but seemed nice. We liked the room layout (not huge but fine) and the bedside table coloured lights added a nice atmosphere.
Hotel is right next to a metro stop (couple minutes walk tops) and also within walking distance of many of the things we wanted to do, along a main road with shops and cafes.
Only complaint would be that the double bed was actually two singles put together, but as they were ample sized singles this wasn't a problem.
We didn't get the breakfast, so can't comment on that, and didn't use the spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Melia, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Escapio, Otel and Venere so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa