Great location only a 10 minute walk to the centre of town. Bathroom was very impressive but sleeping area very small for a 5 star. Staff on reception not the most helpful and lacked knowledge of transport etc. would expect coffee machine in the room as very expensive to buy in hotel. Overall it's a 4 star at the most. Would stay here again just for the great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, Hotels.com, Melia, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa