This is not a five star hotel, but it is a comfortable 4 star hotel. On the plus side: the beds and pillows are extremely comfortable, the air conditioning is first rate and there is no better breakfast buffet in the city, of that I am sure. The rooms are on the smallish side. There is no CNN on the TV, but there is Fox News. The one big drawback is its restaurant, it is not too good. We went for lunch and did not want to go back, the menu is limited and what is there is not excellent. But all in all it is well worth its money and if they improve the restaurant it is a hotel we would recommend wholeheartedly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Melia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa