Excellent service, most people very helpful. They try to enhance your stay, great breakfast. If you get the upgrade with breakfast & other ammenities save you money & enhances your stay. Very good location although not in the center but walk distance from it.
Several places to eat inexpesive closed by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Melia, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Escapio, Otel and Venere so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa