We enjoyed staying in the hotel. Staff is very friendly and speaks good English. WiFi is available. Rooms were clean and well decorated. There is some repair going on outside but as we were not in the hotel during the day it did not disturb us. Prices are very reasonable. Breakfast was perfect with very good choice of food, especially pastry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Melia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa