I spent 3 days in Madrid on business and vacation. The hotel is very good, in a very good area. Service is very friendly and helpful. Very nice rooms and an excellent bathroom (showers are great!)
I only found 2 problems with the room:
1) the heating control was Off/very hot/volcanic/surface of the sun.... no individual regulation, so we had to sleep with our window open during fairly cold nights.
2) the TV system was a nuisance. There is some kind of commercial offering when you turn the TV on, that makes you go through 3 very slow menus before actually watch TV. Nothing too serious.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for business travelling, not for a family vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Wellington Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Hotel, located in city center, 1-1/2 km from train station & 12 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.