Very good hotel for a business traveller. Located in the north of the city and handy for the airport.
In an area full of high rise hotels and office blocks.Restaurants are okay but not very plentiful.The
staff at the hotel were pleasant and helpful.I read a previous review stating the price of breakfast at 20 euros. I paid about 10 for a fairly average buffet breakfast. The coffee was way above average.I never saw anyone eating in the hotel's restaurant and the bar was never opened during the three days I was there.I would stay in this hotel again but only on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exe Puerta Castilla is, quite possibly, one of the most intelligent choices in Madrid for those seeking comfort, easy communications, tranquillity and an excellent quality-price ratio. The hotel is located in Plaza Castilla, at the foot of the KIO Towers, on Paseo de la Castellana and surrounded by the country's leading banks and companies. What is more, it is very near Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Chamartin train station and the Four Towers Business Area Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Exe Puerta Castilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta Castilla Madrid
- Hotel Silken Puerta Castilla