Great hotel, courteous staff, great lifts with voice, clean rooms, great outdoor view, comfortable beds, clean and quality linen, Work table and chair, coffee table and leisure chair, good food, Good size TV, clean bathroom with Bathtub & wall mount shower, basic amenities at wash basin, hair dryer and 5X magnify mirror.
One negative comment, sound proofing between rooms is not adequate, not so great for young couples.
- Also Known As:
- Abba Castilla Plaza Madrid
- Hotel Abba Castilla Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abba Castilla Plaza is set in Madrid’s Chamartín business district on Paseo de la Castellana Avenue, next to the iconic Kio Towers. This modern hotel features rooms with satellite TV. The Abba Castilla’s rooms are spacious and offer simple, attractive décor. Each has a minibar and safety deposit box. The hotel’s Amalur Restaurant specialises in Basque cuisine. There is also a snack bar and a piano bar. The Abba is 20 minutes' walk from Real Madrid CF's Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and 700 metres from Chamartín Railway Station, where there are frequent trains to the centre of Madrid, 10 minutes away. Barajas Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Booking.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Abba Castilla Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.