We stayed at this hotel for three nights based primarily on the positive reviews I read. The hotel was extremely clean and very nice inside. The room was a decent size, clean, and had a very nice bathroom. The electric blinds provided for a very dark room for sleeping and blocked out a good amount of outside street noise. We were on the 6th floor on the side so noise wasn't bad at all. It is a fairly busy street at night so I imagine the street side would be noisier. The rooftop balcony is a very nice touch to this hotel as well. The location was good...close to many sites and with the metro a block away. Complimentary shuttle service from airport to the hotel was a nice bonus. Breakfast was decent but not the best I've had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4 star hotel on the Gran Via Madrid, beside the Callao metro station and just 2 minutes from the Puerta del Sol. Free Wifi access through the hotel, soundproofed rooms and free shuttle to the hotel from Barajas Airport. Breakfast Buffet with panoramic views of the Gran Via and enjoy our terrace with panoramic views of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro