A perfect location for your visit to Madrid. Everything is within walkindistance. We had a superior double room and it was just like the pictures! A corner room with 2 balconys. Yes there is some noise from Gran Via but when you close the doors to the balcony it is ok. When you want to stay in the middle you must accept some noise. Staff is very helpfull and breakfast is great - it was included in our room rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emblematic stately building built in 1920, crowned by a tower with a French dome and located in the heart of Madrid. Soundproofed rooms provided with the most modern technology and an elegant decoration. The terraces "Gran Vía" and "Real" offer wonderful views over the city. It is just a few minutes away from the most important historical monuments and museums of Madrid, next to the shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, T4B, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid
- Atlantico Hotel