Visited hotel Atlantico in october 2012 for 4 nights. Old fashioned and stylish, good spacious rooms, decent breakfast, great bar/terrace on the roof. The location is just perfect with metro station and restaurants nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emblematic stately building built in 1920, crowned by a tower with a French dome and located in the heart of Madrid. Soundproofed rooms provided with the most modern technology and an elegant decoration. The terraces "Gran Vía" and "Real" offer wonderful views over the city. It is just a few minutes away from the most important historical monuments and museums of Madrid, next to the shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.