I would have to admit that this wasn't our first choice to stay but came across this hotel due to a mishap with another hotel.
* Nicely decorted apartments
* Excellent choice if you're travelling in a group
* Good neighbourhood
* Lots of bars and restaurants around the corner
* Very close to Bilbao metro
* Value for money
* Comfortable option if you plan on staying for more than 2 days
The rooms are a little small to accomodate a lot of luggage, but the apartment in general is big enough.
We booked this aparment as we didn't want to stay at the hotel we had originally booked. To avoid wasting any time, we booked the first hotel that could accomodate a group of 5 people and were very pleasantly surprised by the result.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious 2 and 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments in a newly reformed building that is situated 14 minutes walk from Puerta del Sol through the pedestrian Fuencarral street, full of restaurants and shops, and just two metro stops to Puerta del Sol. The accommodation is also right between the lively central Madrid districts of Malasaña and Chueca. All the great attractions of Madrid are within a comfortable walking distance through charming old town streets. You can arrive quickly to Puerta del Sol, El Prado, Plaza Mayor and the Royal Palace & Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Palafox Central Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.