The rooms are small and old, the beds are unconfortable and have long pillows (who uses them anymore?!?) and the bathrooms fall to pieces. The receptionists are stroppy and they do not make any efforts to feel you welcome (what about telling me about the wifi password at check-in BEFORE I ask for it from the room without forcing me to come down and collect it?).
Breakfast is poor and overcrowded. On top of this, sleep quality is compromised by the wooden floors which assure you noise at every given hour of the night.
I will ask my company to take it out from our list for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Alberto Aguilera welcomes guests to a comfortable, modern hotel, ideally located in the Arguelles neighborhood in Madrid's city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your NH Alberto Aguilera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Alberto Aguilera Hotel Madrid
- Nh Alberto Aguilera Madrid
- Nh Hotels Madrid