I didn't expect the world when I booked a three star hotel. What I didn't expect is a two separate beds with wheels on them that would move if you sat on them, or lay on them.
Every morning, the beds were moved around, a friend fell through the two of them when she sat in the middle of them.
Every morning I hear the service personnel knocking on my neighbors' doors and walk around in their rooms. I'd be surprised if the walls were made of much more than wood.
Positive is only the Wifi, which is free, even though it's advertised as free only in the lobby.
You can get coupons for 24 hours of free Wifi at the reception. It's really poor quality, though. For free, of course, that's better than nothing.
For me, it was the first and last time in an NH hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Alberto Aguilera welcomes guests to a comfortable, modern hotel, ideally located in the Arguelles neighborhood in Madrid's city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, NHHotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your NH Alberto Aguilera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Alberto Aguilera Hotel Madrid
- Nh Alberto Aguilera Madrid
- Nh Hotels Madrid