LOCATION: The hotel is located in a good neighborhood between two metro stop, There is some stores and café and a Corte ingles that is big department store. It is few metro stop from the centrum, so if you are a tourist looking for good and nice price hotel, these one is recommended.
HOTEL: The lobby is very simple, the person front desk are amable, except for one, that is kind of rude, they have a breakfast also recommended if they offer you the promotion off 50% off, if they offer you for full price forget about it, go outside and have breakfast in one of the café. The breakfast have scramble eggs, sausage, sort of breads and pastry, ham, cheese, fruit, coffee, milk and chocolate powder. The hole place is very well keep it, and have 4 elevator, that will keep you run in even in rush-hours.
THE ROOM: It is a very nice and big room, will flat tv, minibar, airco, security box, toiletries amenities and extra blankets and pillows. The room was clean and made every day, also if you choose to they will change your towels every day.
CONCLUSION: If you are looking for a place outside of the center, good quality-price relation, and still close enough to take either cab or metro and be there in 5 to 6 minutes, or even walking, these is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Madrid Alberto Aguilera welcomes guests to a comfortable, modern hotel, ideally located in the Arguelles neighborhood in Madrid's city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your NH Madrid Alberto Aguilera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Alberto Aguilera Hotel Madrid
- Nh Alberto Aguilera Madrid
- Nh Hotels Madrid