Stayed in the Westin Madrid on New Year's Eve. Had a very positive experience. The hotel has a great location - we walked to all the major sites. Our sleep was very comfortable - has the plush standard Westin bedding and the walls were nice and thick so though the hotel was crowded and it was a holiday night, we didn't hear much noise. The concierges were super helpful with reservations.
I used Starwood points but would be happy to pay for a stay there as well.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Palace Madrid Hotel
- The Westin Palace Madrid Hotel Madrid
- Westin Madrid
- Madrid Westin
- Westin Palace Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by order of King Alfonso XIII in 1912, The Westin Palace, Madrid was recently restored to its original splendor. Situated near the Prado museum, historic monuments and some of the best tapas restaurants in town, It is listed in the Condé Nast Traveler "Gold List 2010" as one of the best hotels in Spain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Splendia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Westin Palace Madrid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.