“Terrible treatment” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Kapital

Kapital
Calle de Atocha, 125, 28012 Madrid, Spain (Centro)
34-91-420-2906
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 811 nightlife in Madrid
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Dance Club/ Discos
Activities: Dining, Arts and crafts, Nightlife
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A seven-storied night entertainment extravaganza: a nightclub, cinema and restaurant rolled all into one.
London
“Terrible treatment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I (all 29yrs of age) waited patiently in the queue or 25minutes. Only to be manhandled and literally grabbed by the arm and pushed aside. They had asked for ID, which only one of us could provide but was later told by another bouncer that we needed to have a gold members card??!

Visited August 2013

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
183 attraction reviews
“Great night at every floor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Take your breath... This is the largest nightclub in Spain (and maybe the world!), 7 floors, each with a particular music style. There is a terrace, with lounge music, tables and chairs. You can only smoke there as it is in the open air- that is good for non-smokers like me- there other 6 florrs are free from smoke. It is a glamurous place and well organized club. Great music and styles. I could even listen to Michel Teló- our Brazilian singer, known for the son "Ai, se eu te pego". My husband and I danced until 6 am. We watched a live performance of a musician with a violin, playing "Save the World" (Swedish House Mafia)- I got goosebumps. We were in doubt whether to go to Pachá or this one. No regrets and I would go there again next time I am in this sleepless city!

Visited July 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Awesome ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I do not use this word often, but Kapital was just awesome. 7 floors of music and cold air blasting through the main floor. Drinks ate expensive, but plenty of bars and liquor stores in the vicinity. Must go if you're in Madrid.

Bonn, Germany
8 attraction reviews
“Touristic and expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

if you are looking for a big dancing place in Madrid, go to Fabrik. This place is not worth it. Too expensive, only touristis, and the DJ is an insult for spain!

Visited July 2013
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“A Real Highlight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Kapital is without doubt the best club I've ever set foot in, and I've seen a fair number. We were attracted by the prospect of hitting a club with 7 floors (keep in mind one of these is reserved for the cloakroom and that's it) and were far from disappointed.

You can expect to pay 15-20 Euros for entry, but this will include a free drink or two. Drinks are also not the cheapest, but since the clubs aren't stringent on measures like I'm used to in the UK, we found that we would get a lot more alcohol for our buck in both shorts and shots than we're used to back home. Spirits carry a much greater value for money than bottles will.

The club was very busy, and the number of little floors and rooms meant that whatever the music tastes of your group, there would probably be an area to keep everyone happy. The roof terrace, a kind of indoor smoking area, was particularly interesting and is a great place to chill out and have a conversation for a bit even if you're not a smoker.

It's worth remembering that touch-screen kiosks are used to obtain drinks tickets to cut down the bar queues, which saves you any awkward conversations if your Spanish isn't all that hot.

Highly recommend this venue, but bare in mind we were in a group of seasoned clubbers. If that isn't your usual scene then you might not hold such a glowing opinion of Kapital.

Visited November 2012