Our daughter was working in Madrid for three months and found this charming little posada right in the heart of MAdrid. The Cava Baja is full of character. Apparently the King of Spain eats in the restaurant a few doors away nearly every week.
The Posada was a converted winery and they had cleverly created glass floors so you could see down into the cellars. WE stayed up the top in a wonderful room with lods of character, with a bath with a jacuzzi [as well as a shower].
Charming bar with a great choice of wines. The breakfast was good.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Del Leon De Oro Hotel
- Posada Del Leon De Oro Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built as a guesthouse, it is now design and a singular Hotel. Located in the neighborhood of La Latina, in the heart of Madrid. It has 17 rooms, all unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Posada del Leon de Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.