While from the first glance the hotel might seem to be a bit too standard, and the location might not be right for those, who are to lazy to do a few minutes' walk, on the close inspection, the hotel is really a find. The seemingly standard'ish look of it is nicely enriched but small and charming details of the arrangement, the rooms are really big and comfortable, the upstairs terrace with great view on the Royal Palace is great, the service is top notch, and even the location appears to be very good, a short stroll away both from the hustle and bustle of the heart of Madrid's night life, and from the lush and quiet Royal gardens. Metro and trains are also within few minutes' walk, just as the shops and restaurants. Really enjoyed my stay!
- Also Known As:
- Aparto Suite Jardines De Sabatini Hotel
- Aparto Suite Jardines De Sabatini Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments & HotelWe offer the same service of a hotel by adding the advantages of an apartment. We offer 56 suites and studios with a fully equipped kitchennette in each room. Ideal for medium and long stays and for families visiting Madrid.Our location is superb in City Centre of Madrid right across from the Royal Palace. Only 5 minute walk from Plaza de España, the Gran Via with its shopping and entertainment and the Principe Pio station and its everyday opened mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookAssist, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Aparto Suite Jardines de Sabatini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.