Lovely old hotel, dates back 700 years - big rooms, delightful courtyard- , helpful staff. Plumbing is a little noisy at times. Hotel restaurant Las Duelas has limited menu but good food. Would definitely stay here again if in Haro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE HOTEL LOS AGUSTINOS, former convent and first-listed building, which has a magnificent cloister, covered with a glass dome and numerous air-conditioned rooms available at the hotel, make this beautiful building ideal place for all kinds of events, meetings, conferences, business lunches, etc. with up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Los Agustinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Los Agustinos Hotel Haro
- Occidental Los Agustinos Haro