“Worst restaurant I've been to in my life !” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Worst restaurant I've been to in my life !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Decided to go here as it seems to be busy everytime I wallked by but dear God do I wish I hadn't.

Went for lunch and it was awful.

My friend had the lasagna which was overcooked and looked awful, the waiter asked if she'd like the garlic bread replaced as she is being served because he thought it was burnt.

My pasta dish was very bland, prawns were nice but the dish overall was boring.

Waiter then laughed when we told him the food was poor !! I'm guessing it's not the first time he's hear that.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

14% Recommend
Barrow-in-Furness
“Reasonable food alfresco....a good start to our holidays”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I have read previous reviews and am a little suprised to find the majority are negative, i visited on my first evening in gibraltar after a hectic day travelling...we just wanted quick honest and edible food, we got that at a reasonable price, pleasant service and a nice evening in casemates watching the olympics on a giant screen. A good start to our holidays.

Bo'ness, United Kingdom
“dire”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

the service from the start was a joke the waiter did not write our order down then said we could not get what we had ordered as it was the wrong time ? then came back and said we could but when food arrived one persons order had been forgotten and when it did arrive it was in-edible both over cooked and cold ?? the rest of the order was bland mass produced rubish give this place a miss

Visited June 2012
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Food great, staff not so much!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

After being herded in by the sales woman the people who waited our table looked absolutely miserable - I hope it was a one off!
Our food was tasty and good value for money however the atmosphere didn't encourage us to stay longer than necessary.

Visited May 2012
“The waitresses should be fired!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

I had my first day trip to Gib today in 8 years, perhaps I have grown to the wonderful spanish hospitality I receive in Andalucía because I found the service in Latino's the most vile servile I have ever received. We sat and waited patiently at our table and nobody arrived so I assumed I order at the counter and then sit down, The girl behind the counter and next to zero interest and sort of faintly mumbled at me, I placed my order and I was just getting my wallet out my bag when another waitress said, and I quote, "Get out of my way and sit at your table!!" With that I chose to instantly leave to find another place to enjoy a midday coffee.

Based on this and previous reviews I would strongly recommend this venue is to be avoided.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere