I went with my wife to celebrate a wedding in Vigo and we decided to stay at the hotel to enjoy the location and a five starts hotel.
The hotel is is a very nice location, very beautiful buildings and nice garden... but:
- There was nobody at the reception to park our car, so we had to do it ourselfs
- My wife forgot her passport and they told her that she was not allowed to check in, at the end they accepted her insurance card, but I have to say that there were not very good manners
- We went to our room and a person came with us and explained all the services of the hotel, the room is nicely furnished. They told us that the minibar was for free, the problem is that in the mini bar there is not snacks, or alcohol, only soda and water...this would be fine for a cheaper hotel of less cathegory but not here
- Breakfast was VERY BAD, we had to wait 15 minutes to get coffe, no eggs, no pancakes poor assorment of food. for 16 eur we could have had a nicer and faster breakfast in a bar.
Overall we didn't feel a 5 starts treatment, very poor service and bad trained people
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pazo Los Escudos Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pazo Los Escudos Hotel Vigo