“Amazing experience” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Walking tours, Sightseeing Tours
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Thank you to Camino Travel Centre for helping me realise one of my greatest dreams. The Camino itself helped bring perspective back into my life in a profound, yet simple way!
I am so grateful to Wiktoria from the Camino Travel Centre for all her knowledge, her help friendliness, for understanding my needs and for planning my Camino accordingly.
Wiktoria went out of her way on many occasions to make sure that my trip special and that I felt at home all along the way. I highly recommend the Camino Travel Centre for any persons who wish to plan their trip in advance.
Buen Camino!

Visited October 2013

N.Ireland
“5star camino at1star prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had a fantastic Camino having booked with Camino Travel.From our booking we knew this was a well run organisation.Every detail about our trip was professionally dealt with and we had all the details e mailed to us before we arrived.At Santiago our taxi was waiting to take us to Sarria for the start of our Camino.All the hotels booked for us were booked for us and each day our luggage was picked up and dropped off at our next hotel.the hotels were simple but clean with good facilities .Our final two nights were in Santiago and the owner even personally called with us for a glass of wine to make sure we were happy with her company.That is what I call service.I intend to walk the Camino again and I would have no hesitation in using Camino Travel .

Visited July 2013