“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

+34 938 94 10 86
Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 253 restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Woodbridge, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We came here last year and I vowed never to return as the service was appalling, but a fiend suggested another try,
The service was great this time. Didn't have to wait, waiters attentive, unlike a previous reviewer I am happy to pour my own wine( I have hands after all)
The suckling pig was amazing!!
I will return

72% Recommend
“Disappointing, service was horrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I walked around during the day to see which restaurant we wanted to eat at - by far Fragata looked to be the place. But don't be fooled. We
Had a wonderful table outside beside the cathedral and the ambiance was beautiful.

We had the beef tataki and the bruschetta and it was ok. We ordered a bottle of wine which we ended up pouring ourselves as the waiter hardly was attentive. I had to get up myself and ask for the bill and also get up once again to get someone to put the bill through.

Don't waste your time or money on this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place has a great location on the sea front just below the church and dinner on the terrace gives the opportunity of outdoor dining whilst being able to watch the world go by (literally as Sitges is a properly international destination).

The service here is spot on and the staff very professional, the food was not the best we had during our stay but it was good and has always been so over the years which is why we always come back.

It's not cheap but worth every penny or euro.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing meal in a great location ....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Great meal, amazing location, excellent service, wonderful ambience though slightly pricey.

I started with the anchovies, followed by tuna and finishing off with the apple tart. All very very good. I strongly recommend this for a special meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
barcelona
“Probably the best in Sitges”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

They were very quick to serve, the food was delicious !!! Location is beautiful - sitting outside on warm summer night :) Definetely will go again! No doubt

• 5 of 5 stars Food