“New location and now truely a Beach House” 4 of 5 stars

+34 935 16 81 36
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
The Beach House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 288 Restaurants in Sitges
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“New location and now truely a Beach House”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Really great new location facing the beach . Friendly staff, great service. Great fusion menu ( I think I worked through must of it) and the set menu is particularly great value for dinner. Great cocktails too . Give this a go if you haven't already.

Visited July 2014

Dublin
“Oh Dear Dear Dear”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Was delighted when I found that the new location of The Beach House was right beside our hotel ! This was one of our favourite places to eat for many years! we loved the quirky nature if the 'old' Beach House with its fusion menu and friendly staff. So we rambled in for dinner on our first night and what a disappointment! The food was at best mediocre but the service was plaine and simply appalling! We waited almost 40 minutes for out order to be taken and that happened only because they ran out if menus and came to take ours away! The starters took 20 more minutes to arrive and the main course another 50 minutes after that, Our server explained that they were one person done and toss we're backed up yet they still took in more and more new customers! The people beside us simply left having waited 30 minutes to have their order taken! The food was not good - the pad Thai was so salty that it was inedible! And the bill was way too much for what we got! How ever, it was the complete lack of order of the waiting staff which was most evident - poorly organised and not to really up to the job! Very disappointing experience pic for all five of us!

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Disorganised and average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

What a shame - like so many other reviewers we had been here before, at its old location. I appreciate that they're trying to give it a 'shabby chic' atmosphere - so far they have achieved the 'shabby' but not the chic. Heaven only knows why they have a load of tat piled on to redundant tables and shoved into corners. An hour's tidying up would sort it so there's no excuse. We had the fish n chips - but had to ask for salt - which came on a saucer. The food was "ok" but not worth the money. When we asked for the dessert menu they gave us the bill. Bill was incorrect and the owner said "that's never good when that happens" as though he was an observer rather than someone who was accountable. He did announce that ".elements of the old menu" will be returning tomorrow. Alas, we won't.

Visited July 2014
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Nice location....that's it!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Having had lots lovely meals in its former place I was curious to see how acurate the negative reviews were - I believe in an open mind. Had meal here on me first nite (June 22) as they like it. The first thing I get shown is a menu of the day at €14.99 to be told it is €19.99. I don't think the std menu is particularly good value neither but hey ho I went with the menu of the day. My 2 friends just ordered mains so I clearly said the waiter please make sure my starter comes oout before their mains - they didn't mind waiting for me at all. Sadly (but not surprisingly) their mains came out same time as my starter and I had to give the waiter a gentle reminder for a glass of cava! once my starter had been consumed I naturally assumed my main would follow pretty much str8 away....yes you've guessed it I read War & Peace then it arrived. Food quality though is ok so no prob there. My friends then ordered a dessert - mine was in the deal. A spoon of chocloate cream for almost 6 euro....come on! Once we had paid and left we then bumped into fellow diners there during that evening. Their comments would be removed if printed. It is such a shame because it's ideal location but something is drastically wrong and it'snow getting cut throat in some sitges restaurants and sad to say this place will suffer.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Poor”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Went here on recommendation from friends who'd visited the previous location. They seem to have ruined it. Service a joke, food average. Owner seems to know how bad it is. Needs sorting ASAP