“Nice surprise: outstanding food in a pretty, modern, cosy location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vinomi

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Girona
“Nice surprise: outstanding food in a pretty, modern, cosy location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went for dinner with some friends, it was my first time there and I've to recognize that I was positively surprised! First of all, for the place: a cellar which works as a delicatessen and a very exclusive wine shop during working hours and at night is reconverted in a cosy restaurant with some few tables. Full of light and space, very modern and cosy!
Food was gorgeous! Small portions but enough quantity of everything, the different types of bread served are delicious and you've to restrain yourself of keep eating only their bread!
Specially good are the parmentier egg and the Ox Tail, yummicious! As dessert I tried the fresh cheese but, sincerely speaking, I think next time I'll go for the hazelnut and chocolate coulant!
The restaurant also has an extraordinary list of wines but, as I gave up drinking many years ago, I only had water but my colleagues enjoyed a good "Priorat" wine.
With coffee, I paid 28 euros which it seemed to me a very reasonable price for the place and specially for the food.
Service was fast and very friendly!

• Visited March 2013