“A great find” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Ringwood, England, United Kingdom
“A great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Came across this bar/restaurant by accident. We went for lunch which was a set three course with a drink for just over 12 Euro. A choice of four starters, four mains, including specials and about 6/7 puddings. Great tasting food and great service with excellent English. We didnt go for the real ale, but had the organic wine, which was lovely.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, great ale and excellent service. A must visit in Girona!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Both my girlfriend and I were blown away by this place. We loved it so much we came back the next day. The menu del dia has a great selection. I had a brussel sprout salad to start, spag bol for main and chocolate cheesecake for dessert. I can honestly say every course was bursting with flavour and melt in the mouth. My girlfriend isn't vegetarian but she absolutely loved the food too. Then there's the selection of ale. Wow - so many great ales to chose from. The guy that served us was very attentive, welcoming and spoke excellent English. The price is also really reasonable. We ate in some other restaurants during our stay in Girona that were 3 times the price of B-12 and they didn't come close to matching the quality of the food here. I can't recommend this place enough. You must eat here if you visit Girona!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Watergrasshill, Ireland
“Best beer pub for miles.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

After a week by the coast, it was great to find this bar in Girona as I was sick of fizzy tasteless international mass produced beer. This bar has a large selection of locally produced beers, most of which are from Catalan micro breweries. The barman had excellent English and was able to recommend a beer to suit your taste. The outside seating area is great to sit in the shade and people watch, I was placed there by my wife who went shopping for an hour while I sampled the beers!! Nibbles are provided with the beer,but I did not eat a meal here. Toilets were very clean,as was the bar itself. Highly recommended to beer lovers visiting the city,well worth finding.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Good food - good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The restaurant serves delicious vegan foods and has a assortment of healthy drinks. There is inside seating, but the outdoor tables are better as they are situated on a quiet plaza, just south of the Ramblas area. If you are vegetarian or vegan, this is the restaurant to visit in Girona.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canberra, Australia
“Can't comment on the food but great range of craft beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We actually came here for breakfast, and had the usual : coffee, fresh juice, pastries... but then I saw the beer list and had to have a locally made craft beer (a lovely dark ale) to finish the meal off. Everyone else at the table thought I was crazy - I know better.

• Visited September 2012