“Value for money” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Value for money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Just some streets behind the main street (Rambla) in the old city. Here you can have a three cource lunch of reasonable to good quality food and a glass of wine for around 14 Euro. You get a choice of 4 starters, 4 main dishes and 4 deserts and a glass of wine or water are included in the menu. The portions were big enough the service is ok and the ambiance is nice. I prefer this above the restaurants on the Rambla which serve hamburgers with fries, and other less typical spanish dishes. At Artusi they prepare more mediterrane food.
For a nice and priceworth meal I can recomment to go here. If you appreciate my information, please tick the box below to let me know.

Visited June 2014

London, United Kingdom
“excellent meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Came across this restaurant by chance; thoroughly enjoyed an early(ish!) evening meal, would recommend it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore
“Great food, good value Lunch Set!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We had the lunch set with wine and bread, left completely stuffed and satisfied. My starter was a delicious salad in a massive portion. I had the black pasta which was amazing! We were in Girona for a day trip and only had time for 1 meal, since we came here on a whim, we did no research and was wary about going into a touristy restaurant (overpriced and mediocre food). We were so happy we found this place and enjoyed our lunch sitting outside on a beautiful day! The service staff spoke little English but was smiley and friendly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Needed fuel after early arrival for the Temps de Flors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Very cool little place offering delicious breakfast sandwiches (ham, cheese, escalivada), croissants etc. tasted freshly baked. Proper strong coffee. Perfect start to the day

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London
“Worst food I´ve ever eaten - AVOID”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I went here with my parents earlier this week and have to say we were hugely disappointed. The restaurant itself is lovely and in a great location but the food and the service were awful. We had the menu del dia (3 course lunch with bread and wine for 12.50 euros) and we all left hungry. The soup starter came out cold so we had to send it back. My main course of Hake was all bone, they´d served me the tail portion, and it was also under cooked what little fish there was attached. The strawberry icecream was almost neon pink so obviously bought in and not the best quality. I did politely complain to the waitress and she just laughed at me. Not really the level of service you´d expect from a restaurant of this calibre. The other thing to mention is that we sat outside near the arches and there was a strong smell of urine which would account for the copious amounts of flies. Worst food and dining experience I´ve ever had, lousy service. Definitely won´t be going back.

• Visited April 2014