“Ginos at Maremagnum - good food, bad service.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
tirgu mures, romania
“Ginos at Maremagnum - good food, bad service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I went there with my husband. The waiter brought us our drinks, but we had to open and pour it into our glasses and my husband cut himself in the water cap. At the table next to us, this didn't happen. One good thing that he did, he brought a bandage. The food was good. We asked for paper tissues (not one at the table) and he brought us just one. Well, I'm never going back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Very friendly staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very welcoming and nice but the food was not this good .
We ordered cheese fondue that was fine but the funghi pizza was not this good .

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“The most fantastic pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Enjoy this fabulous restaurant and the pizza was amazing, so big and yet so light due to the base, it was easy to get through. Wonderful ambience a must do in Barcelona, if it is near your hotel.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“The worse experience ever. ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

We sat down and had to deal with a fly that wouldn't go away. After about 10 minutes we finally killed the fly. While we were dealing with the fly we were given a new server because the first one couldn't speak English. The second one was horrible. My father in law was first to order. He spent many minutes speaking to the server and even though he did, when the meal came he completely forgot that he even ordered food. When all our meals came my father in law had to remind him what he wanted. Because all of our meals had already came, they rushed his meal and it wasn't even cooked. On top of of it all it wasn't what he originally ordered.

Then there was my meal. I ordered chicken and was asking him about the sauce that came with it. When he brought my meal it was a different VEAL dish. Because I didn't want to wait any further for a new meal I told him that I would keep the veal if they replaced the salad with some potatoes. He said no problem. When he returned, he did come back with the potatoes but they were not cooked and the the veal (that was actually beef) was cold. As for the taste of the food, I've had alot better!

The perfect ending to the dinner was noticing that another fly landed in my father in laws beer. Do yourself a favour and don't bother going.

Singapore, Singapore
“Nice seafood spaghetti”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Nice seafood spaghetti. I went to the place at 4.30pm, it was last order time for lunch, but the staff still served nicely. The food was served very fast, and well cooked.